Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sophia Grojsman - You Make a Grown Man Cry

He wanted my advice on a new scent for his wife. We ruled out the orientals and woods. Nor did this seem a case for fruity, herbal, green or marine scents. My spousal interview quickly revealed that she, like her husband, was a self-contained individual, not the frilly, romantic type. Clouds of rich floral bouquet would not do. I offered a fragrance I admire and enjoy, always describing it as a dignified woman in pearls.

He inhaled Bvlgari Pour Femme. Suddenly his face reddened, eyes glistening. "What's wrong?" I asked, confused. "I want it!" he said with extreme seriousness. "What was that?" I prodded, shocked by his obvious physiological reaction. "Oh, nothing," he replied, avoiding my gaze momentarily, "something just caught me." I realized then that the scent of Sophia Grojsman's perfume had brought him to tears. Bvlgari Pour Femme contains Grojsman's unique blend of orange blossom, rosewood, bergamot, ylang-ylang, prelude rose, violet, mimosa, sambac jasmine, tea, musk, vetiver and iris.

I will never know the specific memory or precise emotion triggered by this scent. To the untrained eye, it appeared to be the purest, deepest love and admiration released under the spell of Bvlgari Pour Femme. Thank you, Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment